The votes have been tallied and the November #BTCBookClub pick is…
A Thousand Pieces of You
Thanks so much to everyone that voted in our November #BTCBookClub poll. It was a tight race to begin with, but before long, we had a clear winner in time and space thriller A Thousand Pieces of You.
Bookish democracy in action, y’all!
Here’s a bit about the book:
Marguerite Caine’s physicist parents are known for their radical scientific achievements. Their most astonishing invention: the Firebird, which allows users to jump into parallel universes, some vastly altered from our own. But when Marguerite’s father is murdered, the killer—her parent’s handsome and enigmatic assistant Paul—escapes into another dimension before the law can touch him.
Marguerite can’t let the man who destroyed her family go free, and she races after Paul through different universes, where their lives entangle in increasingly familiar ways. With each encounter she begins to question Paul’s guilt—and her own heart. Soon she discovers the truth behind her father’s death is more sinister than she ever could have imagined.
Want to join in the readalong? Here’s how:
1. Sign up for the re-read by letting us know on social media – we are @HarperCollinsYA on Twitter and Instagram and can be found here on Facebook
2. Get yo’self a copy of A THOUSAND PIECES OF YOU.
3. Start reading from chapter one today, Monday November 17th and aim to complete the book by Sunday, November 30th
4. Share your progress with us! Post your thoughts, favorite quotes, lines, etc. with us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram (you can tag us on Twitter and Insta at @HarperCollinsYA)! Make sure to use the hashtag #BTCBookClub so we can see your progress!
On YouTube – post your readalong videos and share them with us on Twitter! Be sure to use “BTC Book Club A Thousand Pieces of You Readalong” in your title or description of the videos so we can find them!
5. WIN! Everyone that joins in the readalong will have the chance to win either
A) The first two books in Claudia Gray’s Spellcaster series (Spellcaster and Steadfast)
B) A signed copy of A Thousand Pieces of You. (The perfect Christmas gift for either yourself or a fellow booklover). Winner will be announced on Monday, December 1.
We hope to see you around the interwebz! Remember, a good book is always paired best with a delicious snack of some kind and a tasty beverage.